Most people automatically think of Google AdWords when they think of paid search because Google dominates the vast majority of the Internet search market. But bing Ads are being neglected and should not be neglected. Here we are going to explain how to Set Up Bing Ads Campaign and grow our business potentially.
Bing now accounts for over 23% of all Internet search volume, and this percentage is steadily rising. Considering all the facts now is a great time to learn more about Bing Ads. The platform is very easy to use. The competition on this platform is a lot less.
Steps to Set Up a Bing Ads Campaign:
Getting started with Bing Ads is a breeze. If you already use Google AdWords, you can easily set up your account and import your AdWords campaigns.
- Sign up for an account with Bing Ads. If you don’t already have a Microsoft account, you’ll need to establish one. If you want to link your Microsoft account to your Bing Ads account, simply sign in using the email address associated with that account.
- Fill in any necessary details (be sure to set the correct time zone for your company) and pick “To administer my accounts”. By clicking the Create Account button, you agree to the terms and conditions.
- It is possible to import data from old Google Adwords campaigns. This can save you time if you’ve previously been using Google Ads.
- Create a new campaign. This will be a whole different campaign. If you already have a Google Ads campaign, choose Import from Google AdWords (what Google Ads used to be called). Then, under Google Sign in, click Sign in.
- You’ll need to enter your Google Ads account’s username and password from here. Then select Sign in from the drop-down menu.
- From the drop-down option, choose the Google Ads campaign you want to import into Bing Ads. Then press the button that says “Continue.”
- Select Import or Schedule from the drop-down menus. Whether you schedule it or not is a factor. Congratulations! You’ve just finished transferring your Google Ads data to Bing Ads.
- If you like, you can now import Google Ads data from other accounts. However, you should wait at least two hours between each import.
- Continue to the following stage if you want to create your own Bing Ads campaign from start.
- Choose a campaign name and language, then decide where you want your ads to display around the world. Unless your intended audience is genuinely everyone in the United States/Canada or the entire world.
- Also, exclude specific locations with Bing Ads. Many firms target everyone in a state, region, or country without realizing they don’t want to pay for clicks in that area.
- If you want to be successful with your Bing Ads campaign, you must use the right keywords. As a result, this step occurs before the actual creation of the campaign.
- You must utilize the right keywords to reach the right people who are looking for your goods or service. This will ensure that the money you spend on Bing ads is well spent.
- The Rankhawn professionals are ready to assist you! Hire them and they will build a connection between your objectives and accomplishments. We constantly assist you in hunting for the most innovative and cutting-edge digital marketing solutions and keywords accessible. All you need to do is contact the team of RankHawn professionals and they’ll do everything for you.
- Once you’ve identified the right keywords, you can begin developing your campaign.
- To undertake excellent keyword research for Bing, you’ll want to use the Bing Ads Keyword Planner. You’ll locate your account under Tools in the main dashboard after you’ve created one.
- The B Google Keyword Planner option will enable you to get keyword information directly from the search engine that your users will use.
- Look for new keywords to use, this feature enables you to search for new keywords to target for your company. You can find what you’re looking for by using a word, a website, or a broad business category. Alternatively, you can find relevant terms by using a variety of keywords.
- Make a budget and educate yourself on it, this feature may provide you with trends and search traffic numbers for specific keywords, as well as cost estimates.
- If you want to find new keywords, start with a phrase, a website, or a category. You can get keyword suggestions by typing in either y or z.
- For other purposes, click on Search for new keywords using a phrase, website, or category. You can generate new keyword suggestions by inputting your products or services, landing page URL, or product category.
- You can type “How to get out of debt” in the Product or service text box.
- After selecting Get suggestions, you’ll be sent to a page that offers analytics such as search volume trends.
- Scroll down to see suitable Ad groups, which offer keyword targeting subject suggestions as well as keyword suggestions for other phrases you might be interested in. Check out the best SEO companies in Bangalore here: Best SEO Company in Bangalore.
- Select Create campaign from the drop-down option on your Bing Ads dashboard.
- You’ll be sent to a screen where you can choose the goal of your campaign.
- You have the option of choosing from the six goals. Select a goal that is suitable for you. This is critical for ROI calculations. You’ll need to build your ad when you’ve decided on your goal. You’ll be taken to a webpage where you may make your decision. You can include as much content, URLs, and headlines as you want.
- Fill in as much text as you want for your search ad. If you need some help, Bing offers a fantastic post with the best practices for generating excellent text copy.
- Click Save when you’re finished.
- It’s now time to choose the keywords you want to concentrate on. All of the keywords you chose in step three can now be typed in. For each term, you’ll be able to select the Match Type and Bid independently.
- The amount of the bid will differ depending on the match type. Bing Ads will give you an estimate of how much it will cost you.
- After selecting Add, you’ll be sent to your budget page. This is where you can set your Bing Ads daily budget, as well as the area, audience, and language in which it will appear.
- To finish the procedure, pick these options and then click Save and Add Payment. Once you’ve provided your payment information, you’re done.
Bing Ads are an underappreciated marketing tool. Savvy digital marketers understand that they may be a powerful tool for generating qualified leads and conversions. Keep in mind that people respond to content that assists them in solving their difficulties. If you include that in your ad, you’ll be able to turn your Bing Ad campaign into a lead creation powerhouse.