When it comes to businesses, the competition is infinite, and with the increasing digital technologies, it is getting tougher day by day. As an owner of any kind of business, if you want to survive in the market, you will have to find a solution to crack this competition with quality SEO link building. It is a need of the hour.
Many small businesses are doing very well by promoting their websites on the SERP with an aid of search engine optimization. It would be best if you also use SEO techniques and methods to promote your website. It will help you rank your website on top of the search engine results and attract your potential customers.
Here is how you can create a Search Engine Optimization strategy to promote your business and beat your competitors. Let’s explore.
Understanding the SEO
SEO is a set of techniques that help a website increase its visibility on the SERP and attract a large number of quality users. It is mainly performed by the best SEO company India.
It involves website SEO audit, strategy making, keyword research, content optimization, link building, and overall website performance enhancement.
SEO is aimed at:
- Increasing the visibility of your website
- Increasing the number of your website visitors
- Increasing the number of quality users
- Ranking your website and brand
- Boosting your website loading speed
- Speeding up the function of your website
- Helping in achieving your goals by the deadline
Link building is a part of Search Engine Optimization. It is very important from the perspective of your website performance enhancement and ranking on the SERP.
Basically, it’s about linking your one web page to other web pages and linking your website to other websites through a strategy.
If you have already worked on link building, you might have sent many requests to different websites for getting a backlink from them. It is the most direct way to getting new backlinks but it does not work most times.
However, whenever it starts working for you, it becomes super convenient to get new backlinks. On the other hand, whenever your requests are ignored, you have to look for other strategies for creating new backlinks.
Types of Link Building
Chiefly, there are two types of link-building processes. One is Interlinking and the second one is external linking. Both are very useful for the growth and performance enhancement of your website. Let’s check out what are internal linking and external linking.
Internal Linking- As the name suggests, interlinking is about linking your one website page to other website pages by creating links. It is a part of on-page SEO. In other words, these are hyperlinks that aim at creating links on one page of a domain to other pages of the same domain.
Here are a few benefits of interlinks. Let’s take a look at those.
- They keep the users surfing your website or different web pages for a longer period of time and this increases the audience retention rate of your website.
- They help users navigate your website and get relevant information.
- They create an information hierarchy that helps website visitors a lot.
- They power your website to grow quickly.
- They help establish site architecture and spread link equity.
External Linking- External linking is about linking your website to other high domain authority websites. It is a part of off-page search engine optimization strategies. In other words, they are hyperlinks that aim at creating links between one domain to other domains. It is important much more than internal links from the perspective of performance enhancement. As a website owner, you must prioritize this. But do you know How to Use SEO Tools to Qualify Sites Before the Pitch?
Here are a few benefits of external links. Let’s take a look at those.
- They may play the most important role in the growth and ranking of your website.
- They help you attract quality web traffic in a huge number from other high authority and high search volume domains.
- They help you attract web traffic continuously.
- They increase your website’s domain authority.
- They help your website build a trust factor between you and your website visitors.
- They help your website grow quickly.
Furthermore, there are more which we didn’t cover in this part. An SEO professional or the best SEO company in India can help you explore more about the benefits of external links.
Types of Backlinks- Dofollow and Nofollow Links
Do-follow Links- Dofollow links are the most valuable links for your website. They are those links that you want search engine crawlers to follow and pass the link to the domain which is linked up with your website. Simply, the do-follow links are an invitation to search engine crawlers to increase your website’s performance on the SERP (Search Engine Result Page). These links are generally for both the users and search engine crawlers.
There are several benefits of do-follow links including:
- They power your website performance.
- They rank your website higher, that too quickly.
- They help you send quality web traffic from other high domain authority websites to your website.
- They help you increase your website’s domain authority.
- They help in building a trust factor between your website and your website visitors.
No-follow Links- Nofollow links are the least important backlinks when it comes to ranking your website higher on the SERP. They are generated by the website owners for only website visitors, not for search engine crawlers.
Generally, they are very similar to dofollow backlinks, but they are created with an attribute of “no-follow.” That means when you create a no-follow link on your website, you clearly convey to search engine crawlers not to follow that link.
Nofollow links are created when you look for getting something from your website visitors. They can be affiliate links, social media accounts’ links, spammy links, etc.
The Importance of Link Building
Link building may be the most important part of search engine optimization. It is so because your website’s ranking depends a lot on the number of quality backlinks your website has. The more high-quality backlinks your website will be having, the higher your website will rank on the Search Engine Result Page.
So, if you want to see your website on the top of the SERP, you need to focus on high-quality link building. If you don’t have much knowledge and understanding of creating backlinks, you can either learn it by watching YouTube videos, going through quality blogs and articles or you can approach and hire the best SEO company in India. They will surely assist you with this in a professional way.